Thursday, August 4, 2011

through the looking glass

Besides a collection of 1000 paperweights that I loved but didn't photograph here are some final things that caught my eye....I know you must be bored to death by now of glass objects.


a forest of trees made with drinking glasses sitting on glass shelves....there were even a few glasses with birds on them


glass dress


glass flower


modern sculptures


another modern aculpture


glass tire


glass curtain


no...it's not the lighting dept at Home Depot


stained glass window


cut glass baseball bat


glass beaded boxes

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed the glass posts. I love glass and would like to do some kind of glass related art but just don't see my way clear to adding any more projects to my over cluttered life.