Sunday, August 7, 2011

blu spa



Several weeks ago I attended an ASWA board meeting at Blu Spa. We usually just meet in a meeting room at someone's office but this time we decided to treat ourselves to spa services throughout the meeting. This spa is in West Seneca and is very modern and large. There is literally a maze of hallways that take to you to various meeting rooms, party rooms, massage rooms, hair styling, pedicure and manicure rooms.


this is a hair services room


and from another angle


one of the many little beverage service areas


our president in the middle and two board members in our party area.

We had several kinds of subs, two salads and key lime pie and cookies.


a couple board members receiving pedicures


this little baby doll joined us near the end of the meeting


my pedicure....Suzi Loves Cowboys

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

Nice meeting location, nice color of nail enamel. I am veeerrrry slowly learning to allow myself to enjoy some spa services. Right now though, I have on the green polish you sent for my birthday.