Sunday, May 31, 2009

snacktime



On Thursdays after working out I always stop into Wegman's to pick up the three Bs...bananas, bagels and buns. At 8 pm the store is never very crowded so this is the evening I like to browse all the aisles for new products. I always come away having spent big bucks on things I don't need. Last Thursday I was particularly hungry and drawn to snacks. Decadent Green and Black's organic White Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream made it into my cart, as did the new products Riesling and Sangria sorbets. I chose the olive chips because they were out of my favorite just plain multigrain ones and I chose Sha Sha Co. gingersnaps because they were out of the chocolate snaps. Tazo Sweet Orange teabags to flavor my ice tea with a hint of orange and spearmint and Wegman's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt and Pepper Peanuts.

3 comments:

Momma_Dee said...

How were the sorbets? I get some brand up at Safeway that is blackberry cabernet and it is yummy.

auntie m said...

I didn't like the Riesling because it tasted like Riesling. I really bought it for B. I think I'll like the Sangria but haven't tried it yet. But I'm certain I would like your blackberry cabernet.

barbie said...

I'll have to try those sorbets!! I've had the Olive chips and liked them very much as well as the ginger snaps...I hope you enjoy them as well.