Saturday, February 28, 2009

frivolous thoughts of friday


My new camera that B gave me for Christmas is so little and cute. It fits perfectly inside this little gift card case which has become my new camera carrying case.


Crazy army camouflage Chinese dragon embroidered Skechers sneakers... this past Friday's Jean's Day sneakers.


We have a tradition at work of having a Chinese auction ever year on Fat Tuesday. The idea is to indulge in some decadent prizes before Lent starts. This year there were eleven prizes including wine, rum, spa gift card, mall gift card, Wegman's gift card, etc, etc. Everyone got six free tickets to bid on the prizes of their choice. There were five things I was interested in so I put two tickets in the wine. I won the mystery box which turned out to be $20 in lottery tickets. From these I won $7 and four more lottery tickets. Earlier this week I broke open a Chinese fortune cookie and my fortune read.... Generosity and perfection are your eternal goals. I think this cookie was right on. I may not ever come close to these goals but they are goals that I always keep in mind. I think there is some kind of Chinese theme forming here in this post.

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

My camera is little and cute,too-like a deck of cards. My little red that I loved so much lost its flash and I lost the receipt so now I have little silver which doesn't warm my heart as much.
Like your dragon shoes.