Friday, January 23, 2009

misremembering

I got to thinking about those window treatments and looked at the photos more closely. It's been over 3 years since I've seen that room but I remembered that I didn't defer to those Barbie pink blinds after all. I remember now that the lining I chose was gold to bring out the gold gilt in the fabric. I remember that I also wanted to paint a fine line of gold on the chair rail and how I really would have liked to have a Chinese triptych on the wall above the table with the vase. One that featured black with gold, green & pinks. I get caught up in details. But enough about that room. I am waiting for a phone call from Sammy's doctor. Sammy is my gray cat and hasn't been well for several years. His body doesn't want to make red blood cells, but we have been tricking it with prednisolone. Those red cells can only be tricked so long.

No comments: