Sunday, January 25, 2009

dennis


Happy Captain Denny

Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law, Denny. He is married to my sister, Deb. A retired airplane pilot, he is one of those lucky ones whose career and hobby were one and the same. He looks so happy to be going work in the above photo.
Now that he is retired he is building an airplane. He also dedicates many happy hours volunteering at his local animal shelter.


A bit younger Denny at Christmas, one of the few times during the year that I would get to see him


Denny entertaining me on one of my visits to AZ - picnics and hiking are some of the best times I've spent with Denny

2 comments:

Momma_Dee said...

I like how you have made an entry for each person's birthday. Den did his usual Sunday dog event down at Petsmart. Five out of the six dogs got adopted which is a record for him. I made cupcakes for all the employees and volunteers however Den didn't see fit to let anyone know why.

auntie m said...

I guess just because you are a nice person.