Wednesday, April 29, 2009

thank you for being admin


Tax season is over and I was supposed to get less busy at work but I seem to be as busy as ever. I was going to take last Friday as my first Friday off but felt like I was too busy to do so. I'm planning to take this Friday off but I'm not any less busy at work. I never posted a follow up about our fitness challenge at work, but I was a big winner. I had the most points of every one in our office. I still need to take my gift card to Dick's and buy new running shoes. This year at work I offered to learn to process tax returns and help the admin assistants out. I kind of became the go-to-girl for processing 1065s. Also processed quite a few 1120s and even processed 30 or so 1040s closer to the deadline. As a result I was invited to lunch at Shanghi Red's with the rest of the admin staff last week during admin assistant's week. I received this pretty bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. How nice to be appreciated!

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

I knew you would win the one thing. Nobody does more exercise or eats more vegetables than you! And just look how much you have learned this year.