Monday, January 9, 2012

1/5/2010

1/5/2010 two years ago I wrote in my journal...

1/5/2010 5:30 am
I have been awake laying in bed since 4:25 (should that have been ...I have been lying awake in bed?). I designed a purse and two blouses in my head. Then I took a tour of my great Grandma Morris' house in Middletown remembering the layout of every room and the placement of the furniture. I used to feel guilty about stealing the "Don't Forget Your Mother" paperweight from them but now I'm happy I did it. It is one of the very few things I have to remember her by.

This is followed by drawings of a black suede purse with little black flowers placed randomly and an off white top with lace band and small pink roses and a black knit top cut from knit dress with wide gold organza chiffon satin? with embroidery.

No comments: