Tuesday, January 24, 2012

upbeat me

I've been looking at old journals of mine. Once back in 1988 I let myself be talked into selling Mary Kay. I liked the products. I even liked demonstrating them. I didn't like contacting people and asking them to buy or have parties. This is an excerpt from 8/8/88 where I'm giving myself a pep talk.

I've decided that if I'm ever going to do anything with Mary Kay I'd better start. Maybe recording my progress in this diary will help. I'm interested in a career with Mary Kay. I just need to overcome the fear of asking people. Last night I organized my desk and put my financial matters into order. I believe I'll place an order for nail care, holiday items and some glamour and now I need to get out and call people and ask people. I really feel the products are great.

to be continued.......

No comments: