Sunday, November 14, 2010

gifted



Sisters are forever friends. They certainly are. Every year my sister, Debbie, sends me a treasure trove for my birthday. This year the color scheme seemed to be pink and gray.....two of my favorite colors. This zippered bag had lots of small treasures inside including this coin purse and Christmas slippers.



lovely leaf earrings that she made herself in earthy tones



hand sewn treasures....a trash bag for my car and a cupcake that will last forever



vintage embroidered hand towels that I collect, a cute picture frame, a book that I can't wait to sink my teeth into

a box of thread every color of the rainbow to get me started on some sewing projects....I love this

and vintage leather gloves



I can't get my hands in the gloves but they are just the thing to go with these shoes that I can't get my feet into either



An array of exquisite clothing items....cute flapper style nightie, an ice pink sequined top, mauve ruffled shawl and fancy dancy socks. My niece, Mandy, who takes a lot of photos of her cats said that even when she tries to take a picture without them in it, they always seem to get in the picture somehow.



the nightie closer up....I love this too

Thank you so much, Debbie. I love everything and you and I had so much fun opening it all.

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

You really made everything look so nice. I had fun putting it together. Glad you enjoyed it.