Saturday, November 21, 2009

birthday loot


wool blanket from Deb

My birthday came and went and I am just now getting around to posting some pics of just a small portion of my birthday loot.


earrings beaded by Deb

looking forward to wearing these sweet little Christmas trees


pint ice cream container

A little hard to see in the photo but the writing is green and there is a green jewel in the lid of this container. I should get a lot of use out of this container because I buy my ice cream in pints.


I love these moccasins.


teapot pin cushion


beaded purses...one vintage, one meant to look vintage and the beaded vintage shoe I already owned just looked right here.


hula girl jammies


NYC ornament


my phone that I am still learning and can't seem to put down


one cup coffeemaker from Jay...perfect for me so I can have just a cuppa anytime I feel like it.

2 comments:

Waynetta Blaum said...

You are one lucky girl.....Happy Belated Birthday! Enjoy your gifts....we must have very similar taste, as I loved them all except I would only use the Keurig for tea....I'm not a coffee drinker!

shy_smiley said...

you got more stuff comin' if I ever get it wrapped and to the post office!