Sunday, November 22, 2009

bill



Happy Birthday to my husband, Bill. We had dinner at Biaggi's at East View Mall in Rochester last night. Bill enjoys the lasagna there. My favorite dish is the butternut squash ravioli. I always resolve to order this dish and then get lured away by the specials. Last night's special sounded good and involved pumpkin in some shape or form. So I was enticed by the pumpkin risotto with scallops which turned out to be a disappointment. The risotto was not creamy enough and could have benefited from a dash of Parmesan to add flavor. Jay had the duck sausage and chicken cassoulet with navy beans and Swiss chard. I don't know why I didn't order this dish. He let me taste and it was delicious. We were going to try the pumpkin creme brulee for dessert but we ate late in the evening and they had run out... fortunately for our waistlines.


I'm always trying to get a photo of my handsome son but he always foils me.



again and again



and again actually but at least this one turned out to resemble a smile

No comments: