Monday, November 16, 2009

adams mark


front of Adams Mark taken from an inside window

I had a Power Point seminar downtown today in the Adams Mark. I have always thought this was a pretty hotel. It's very big with three Grand Ballrooms and many other smaller ballrooms and meeting rooms. The meeting rooms are named after some of the architects of Buffalo's buildings - Louis Sullivan and Frank Lloyd Wright among them.


towards the front lobby from the restaurant


restaurant


second floor


lobby outside of Grand Ballroom C - note how tiny the guy to the right center of the photo is to get a perspective of how big this lobby is


Harlequin chair

I liked these Harlequin fabric chairs and the way my Lucky Brand bag looked with them.


carpet


medallion


hallway outside of Sullivan Room

My seminar was held in the Sullivan Room across the hall from the Wright Room.

No comments: