Sunday, March 29, 2009

put that on your blog



As I was preparing to serve dinner at the kitchen counter, B was folding clean laundry at the kitchen table. He was watching me take picture after picture of the dinner that I had prepared. He leaned over and teased me to take a picture of that. So I did. It instantly reminded both of us of a much used line in our household. It comes from Curly, the cowboy played by Jack Palance, in the movie "City Slickers". They are gathered around the campfire and Billy Crystal's character is talking about the book that he is writing and trying to decide what experiences from his ranching trip to put in it. Curly passes gas, it gets quiet, and then Curly says "Put that in your book". B and I both said "Put that on your blog" at the very same instant, so that is exactly what I did.

2 comments:

Momma_Dee said...

And a pretty decent booty at that.

barbie said...

I like big butts and I cannot lie...jk! Woo-hoo!!