Monday, April 19, 2010

tax day



Not a lot of work gets done at an accounting firm on April 15th. I brought in breakfast. Five different kinds of muffins baked over two evenings time.



I organized a swap party for a little something fun to do but there were only a handful of us who thought it was fun so this won't be repeated next year.



I came home with a soup cookbook and a brand new pair of Jody Coyote earrings.



The girls in the back held their annual basketball shoot tournament...with prizes this year. Katie takes a shot.



and another



while the boys wait their turn



Every year I host a different tax game each week. I had a dozen prizes left in my Box-O-Surprizes. Last year I had a balloon popping game to get rid of the leftover prizes. This year I held a free Chinese auction.



The most sought after prize was these beer goggles which were put to good use at the evening party.

No comments: