Monday, April 5, 2010

easter in rochacha


our simple holiday table

B and I drove to Rochester to spend Easter day with Jay. I planned a simple meal and took all the ingredients along with me. The weather was lovely and we had such a nice relaxing lazy sort of day. I took two naps, watched two movies, cooked dinner, wandered around in the yard and played with the kitties. The lily was a gift to me from Jay.


green beans, yellow squash and roasted tomato strips before microwaving



This potato salad was so good. I boiled white fingerlings, cut them up and while still warm added them to a dish of chopped onion, lots of chopped celery with leafy tops, vinegar, olive oil and several ounces of goat cheese.


a plain green salad served up in a lovely Easter - uhmm- football bowl.


turkey breast on the grill


my Easter gift to Jay - a six pack of Mike's Hard Margaritas bottled in - where else? - but Rochester NY.

No comments: