Sunday, December 13, 2009

friday in the mall



I spent a few hours Friday afternoon in Eastern Hills Mall. It is a nearby small one story mall. I like it because it is easy to get to and you don't have to fight the crowds or walk miles to get from one end to the other unlike Walden Galleria. It has recently been remodeled and is very pretty inside. I always find everything I want here. I hadn't been there in a while, or any mall for that matter. I found myself having a pleasant time and got a fair amount of Christmas shopping done.



One year, many years ago, I bought my mom a calendar with frame. Every year since I give her a calendar for the frame. So many choices.



This was a new store I hadn't seen before. A cute little luncheon or snack place.



But this is what I really wanted to be doing. Daddies were entertaining children here outside of The Bon Ton while mommies shopped.

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

Mall shopping. Still a little bit exciting to think what delightful things you might find.