Monday, May 21, 2012

my new little private office


This is my new little private office. I used to sit out in the open at my old job. People walked past me a million times a day. No privacy whatsoever.


In my new little private office the door is kept closed and locked. That's okay with me. The better to get my work done. I only spend a half day in it anyway. When I step out of it I'm surrounded by people working out and cute little kids in the babysitting area. I get to listen to great music. If I forget my lunch I can buy a protein shake at the juice bar. I've been using the treadmills and ellipticals when I get done with my work. When I leave for the day I've been checking out the shopping in the area. There's a Goodwill and a Salvation Army close by. I've discovered a great little sewing shop....Marie's Sewing Center.




I've gone from being a public spectacle to isolation booth at work.

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

Nice little space. And nice shopping.