Tuesday, May 22, 2012

surprise box



I received a surprise box from my sister last week. She seems to know me better than I know myself. Every item in the box could have been selected by my own private shopper who knows my tastes well. And every item was. Lustreware bowl to add to my collection. A book about chocolate which I can't go one day without. A day without chocolate is worse than a day without sunshine. A cute embroidered hand towel....I also collect these.


Cute pair of sleeping shorts and a white lacy tank


Here is a little collection with a purplish color scheme. I own these shoes in a gold color and love them....so I love them in black also. One can never have too many pairs of black shoes. Colorful sweater...I've worn it already. See "my new little private office". Purple Pashmina and the sweetest paper clips I have ever seen.


Yellow color scheme.....embellished sweater, comfortable yellow suede shoes and a beautiful sheer sequined scarf

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

Oh, my! You made everything look so lovely I'm a little envious.