Thursday, February 16, 2012

a future dread

I was forced to write a bio for something that is coming up in June that I have committed to do but that I am dreading with all my heart. Here is my bio.

Ramona is a former Illinois resident transplanted in Buffalo, NY. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Illinois State University. Ramona’s career background includes bookkeeping and accounting in the coal mining and leasing industries while living in Illinois. Here in Buffalo she was the bookkeeper for a psychologist group before her present position as a paraprofessional with BSP.
Her interests include cooking, blogging and working out. She is on the board of the Buffalo Chapter of ASWA and is a member of Toastmasters.

I wanted to say that Toastmasters has made her feel more at ease speaking with people which will prove very beneficial when she chucks it all and pursues her dream of owning a bake shop and marketing her signature cookie, but I’ll just leave it at that.

No comments: