Thursday, March 25, 2010

treats


white cow dairy yogurt

As I have mentioned before I usually run into Wegmans in the evening after my workout to pick up whatever we have run out of during the week. There are no crowds in the evening so I find myself wandering all the aisles and checking out all the new products. Tonight I found that they have started to carry yogurt from White Cow Dairy in East Otto, NY. I have had this yummy yogurt once before. My building had this dairy once as one of the vendors they have in the lobby periodically. I'm such a sucker for these little glass recycle able jars.



I saw this one little bunch of cilantro all by itself and visions of salsa danced in my head. They danced the salsa. I forgot to buy a fresh lime though and had to make due with lime juice.



Just the way I like it.......with plenty of cilantro.

2 comments:

Momma_Dee said...

Me, too.

Foodiemom said...

Love White Cow dairy yogurt! The maple flavor is my favorite. If you are ever in Concord, it is much cheaper at Alice Arlow's general store.