Monday, July 13, 2009

dinner tonight


For the table...sunflowers inspired by the Tour de France and because Wegman's featured them at $5.99 a bunch.


a salad with Asiago Pepper Creme dressing for starters


followed by Mahi Mahi with roasted yellow pepper sauce and basil and chives from my herb garden

I was liking this meal until I huffed some rice grains up my nose, coughed and blew them across the counter. Not so appetizing after that.


Sunday night I fried up these zucchini squash blossoms that I found at Wegman's. Not exactly diet but good comfort food for the Sunday Evening Blues.


Apricot Melba made with fresh black raspberries from my yard and served over to-die-for PJ Madison's kashmir cinnamon ice cream.

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

Nice photos. Delicious looking food. I made homemade pizza tonight that was pretty good, now must work on perfecting the crust recipe. Never very ladylike blowing rice out your nose!