Tuesday, November 25, 2008

my salad days


I've been going to Weight Watchers the past couple months and eating a lot of salads. It has paid off. This week after digging my money out of my wallet and stepping on the scales, my money was handed back to me because I'm a Lifetime member and I was within two pounds of my goal. Yeah!! I love salad but I've been trying to come up with something besides the plain old green one. This one I think is especially delish. I'll call it "Autumn Salad". Eating it off my heavy diner style Buffalo China plate makes it even more tasty. It consists of oranges, chick peas, green olives, carrots, fennel, yellow pepper, red onion, cilantro and a splash each of olive oil and lite rice vinegar. Try it. You'll like it.

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

Congratulations to you! Pretty picture.