Saturday, October 11, 2008

sammy and the doctor





My Fridays off are devoted to house-cleaning, but sometimes become the day that I schedule appointments. This past Friday was Sammy's yearly check-up. Here we are arriving at our animal clinic. Sam pretends that he doesn't like to see the doctor, but I think he secretly does. He used to yowl all the way to the hospital, but now he just sits back and enjoys the ride.





Now we wait.







,





Dr. T isn't really trying to strangle Sammy. She just wants him to look at the camera. She tells him that he is handsome. So do the receptionists. Sam eats it up. So Sammy, tell me true. It wasn't so bad, was it?




























traveling in style


















Arriving at the clinic
























My Fridays off are devoted to cleaning the house, but sometimes become the day that I schedule appointments - doctor, dentist, hairdresser, car repair etc.. This Friday was Sammy's yearly check-up.


































































2 comments:

shy_smiley said...

I like your improvised cat carrier. I was just telling Momma_Dee this morning that I no longer take my kitties to the vet for their yearlies... I still love 'em, though. Looking forward to lots more mishmash melange!

Momma_Dee said...

Yeah! for the blog. Miss Shy Smiley helped me choose and start learning to use a camera this weekend so there might be a glimmer of hope for me, too. Anyway I had a good time in Tucson.