Saturday, April 14, 2012

wwf

Not the World Wildlife Fund although I am a fan of them too. I have a soft spot for little rodents and I think chipmunks are one of the cutest creatures ever. Ev Ver! In fact I recently read an article in their magazine about the effects of global warming on the hibernation habits of chipmunks that has me very worried about the future welfare of these little creatures. I was so happy to see one sneak inside our garage through a little opening in the foundation this spring. B....not so much.

But I'm talking about Words with Friends and my addiction to it. It's the first thing I do in the morning, the last thing I do before I go to sleep. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and play. I fall asleep seeing letters and the words they make and I'm not kidding when I say that there have been times when I fall asleep seeing a particular set of letters in my head and all the words I could make with them and then when I awake I actually have the opportunity to play that very word. It's spooky. (15 pts) It amazes me how many words there are in the English language ( and words the game will accept that aren't in the English language). I played acorn the other day and thought....I've never played acorn before.

I have always liked letters and words way better than numbers. Sometimes I play a little game and make a little story out of the words that have been played in a game. One game yielded quite a naughty (15 pts) little story. LOL!!

In a game I'm playing now, these are the words. Create, sweat, toil, feel, gaze and tokes. Are you seeing a theme here? I am. Only tokes doesn't quite fit but we will make it fit. I'm working on a project. I love to create. It takes a lot of sweat to toil like this. But when my project is complete I can sit back and take a few tokes and gaze upon it and feel pride.

Here's another one with a lot more words. This game is a little further along.

On a whim (whim) I accepted a job at a tony (tony) manor (manor) in a gated (gated)community. They asked to see my bio (bio) and set me up as a payee (payee) on their checking account. I ironed (ironed)for a dojo (dojo) but when he saw the char (char) mark on his shirt he put an end to that. Next he had me take his cute (cute) little shaver (shaver) to the zoo (zoo). We were looking at the dinos (dinos) when the rains (rains) came. The slugs (slugs) came out and we had to bolt (bolt). It caused quite a stir (stir). This was the fix (fix). He lauded (lauded) me on the great (great) job I did and we shared a glass of rum (rum). It feels (feels) so good going down, eh (eh)?

No comments: