Tuesday, December 6, 2011

visions of sugar plums



Tomorrow is the ASWA annual Christmas Fundraiser. I'm excited about it this year. It's being held at the Millennium Hotel by Walden Galleria Mall in the atrium. There is going to be an hour long open bar and hot hors d'ouvres. The menu choices all sounded so good that I had a hard time choosing. I wanted to try them all. Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding, Chicken Stuffed with Lobster, or Shrimp and Scallop Scampi. I finally decided on the chicken. The soup is French Onion with Sherry. The dessert is Chocolate Tuxedo Cake.

This year I put together a candy basket for my donation. I'm calling it Visions of Sugar Plums Basket. Smudge is doing the Vanna White thing here.



This is the back of the basket. It features Harry and David's Moose Munch, a chocolate orange, Ghiardhelli Chocolates, Turtles and Marzipan Fruits among lots of other things.

No comments: