Friday, August 14, 2009

places i have lived


Another Facebook thing got me to thinking about the places where I have lived. This is my first house in Middletown where I lived from birth until I went away to college. Funny...my present winter coat looks just like this one.


My college dorm, Dunn-Barton, where I lived during the entire time I was at ISU except for a short stint in a townhouse during summer school. Dunn-Barton was torn down in 2008.


the courtyard of our apartment in Schaumburg on Roselle Road


snowy view of our house in Roselle
I loved this house. It was built by a builder for himself. The houses on either side were built for his children. Our house featured many special touches like beautiful wainscotting, inlaid wood doors, Dutch doors in the kitchen


this beautiful fireplace in the living room...also a fireplace in the basement


and this fantastic wet bar in the basement


a view from the back


side view of our present house taken from the south


front of our present home

No comments: