Sunday, August 22, 2010

thrifty finds



Friday morning I treated myself to a couple hours of thrift shopping at the Goodwill. It's one of my favorite pastimes but one that I hadn't passed time doing for several months. For one dollar I bought a glass with a nice big bowl for drinking red wine which is another of my favorite pastimes that I have indulged in recently.



This is not a clear picture of these two glasses that will work quite well for a nice fall dessert (maybe pumpkin mousse)with their gold leaf pattern.



Coldwater Creek jacket and Banana Republic skirt



Art and Soul cotton lawn blouse



just a really cute demin skirt that fit well



Dress shorts that I think I can wear to work....Jay said "What if they send you home to change?" I said "Then I will go home and change."



New York and Company cable knit top and DKNY slacks
Excuse my feet. I was standing on the bed to take the photos.

No comments: